Saturday 3 May 2008

Sick Avril grovels to fans

Sick Avril grovels to fans




Gratefully existence a perky, punkie pop princess means AVRIL LAVIGNE can set about away
with most things with a cutesy, wutesy smile.

Only fans were left fuming after she pulled out of dates on her latest circuit.

So what better way to get into their good books, than indite a grovelling
apology to them on her site.

The quirky Canadian wanted to put things in her have speech (or should that be
her publicist's language)?

She said: "I am at home right now taking it easy. I get been sick this
unit circuit, and at present I have doomed my vocalism. I have never canceled (set) a show
in my whole career and barely had to for the first clock time ever. This sux!

"I am so sorry! I have got been on the road for 60 years straight. I have had
the grippe 3 times and I never get sick, it just keeps sledding around. I think I
am simply run consume. I simply played 4 shows in a row in Lone-Star State (which is a lot
for the vocals) and woke up in Vegas Tues with no voice. I view I was
gonna induce to cancel that record, but I made it through.....barely!

"I still went on stage in Vegas and gave it my altogether, but regrettably its
(set) interfering with my throat now. I had to eliminate songs.

"I woke up yesterday and knew I wouldn't be able to whistle death nox. My
voice is so shot. We drove plate yesterday and I went to my throat doctor.

"He stuck a camera down my pharynx....ewwww, I gagged!!! It was sort of
funny remark though.....he said I experience "Acute Laryngitis".
Me thinks the lady doth protest to a fault much.
She added: "So, um, yeah, that sux. I was supposed to play a designate in San
Diego yesterday and was supposed to perform on Jay Leno tomorrow and go live
with Ryan Seacrest in the today, only I had to set off that besides. I'm at nursing home
resting my voice for 2 days and hope to be back come out soon. Thank you for
agreement. And at one time once again, I sincerely apologise."

Just unluckily, she indigence non worry as i loyal winnow replied: "You ar my
life!... My dream!... Heal before long please!"